Terms and Conditions
t h e 6 .7 takes all care to provide the best possible service to our clients. To help keep things simple we use written acceptance for all our projects and work to a fairly standard set of terms and conditions. If you wish please download and read these for your information.
These T&Cs apply to all contracts entered into.
24 Hour Turnaround T&Cs
for a 24 hour turnaround website the following conditions apply as do the standard T&Cs for t h e 6 .7.
- A Design Requirements form must be completed
- The 24 hour period starts from the time we receive a signed agreement back from the client and the 25% deposit is paid.
- All content for the website to be provided by the client.
- The client to have the domain name set up and ready for hosting. If the Client is hosting the website elsewhere other than Rocketspark, then it is the clients responsibility to set up the domain name redirection. This is not included within the 24 hours.
- The client must be reachable at all times during the 24 hours for feedback and agreement on the web design.
- t h e 6 .7 can not be held responsible for any technical delay by either the hosting company, Rocketspark or online search engines in any delay for making the site visible on the internet. We will do everything we can to have the website live within the 24 hours but it can take time for the website to show live across the internet.